A 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to promote participation for all in the arts in Grand Rapids. Allegro School of Music is a division of Family Harmony.
THE VISION OF FAMILY HARMONY INCLUDES:
SHARE YOUR IDEAS WITH US! emaIl lessons@allegroGR.org or call 616-301-3888.
HOW CAN WE MAKE OUR VISION BECOME REALITY? HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP…
- Like us on facebook! (click the facebook icon at the top of this page)
- Make a tax-deductuble donation by calling 616-301-3888 or mailing a check payable to allegro school of music to the address below. You can donate to our scholarship fund, general fund, or whatever fund or project you would like! Individual and corporate donors welcome.
- Volunteer your time & talents. Do you have a skill that would benefit our organization?
- Donate your no-longer-needed musical instruments- we will keep for future use what we can and sell the rest to benefit our general fund.
- If you are a music educator, consider endorsing us! By doing so, you are formally saying you support our mission & vision and will do what you can to help us live them out. We plan to post a list of endorsements down the road.
- Share your ideas with us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-301-3888.